Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I'll Never....

So two big things have fallen into place all in the space of a week - two things I have said I would never, never do.

I have always said I would never move back to Ballarat. I got an offer on a rental property here in Ballarat, clearly meeting my quota of crappy places to see. My little miner's cottage is in central Ballarat, and has a name plate and all. Cute, let's say petite two bedroom place - so room for visitors.

I have also said I would never go back to study, after the gruel of full time work and finishing off a Masters last time. But here I am this week with a letter saying that the University of Melbourne are delighted to offer me a place in the Masters of Social Work.

So given this track record, I will go with the gods, or fate, or fate-spite and declare this: I will never marry a lovely, independently wealthy man who will allow me to never work again. Come on!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on going back to uni! And LOL at last line! Yep...we all just know you won't marry a guy like that! :D Hope you have a great 2010!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...