Friday, November 18, 2011

Lantern at the Temple of Literature

Trolling through old travel photos, and discovering that there has been a method in my disorganisation methods, I have come across this pic of a lantern in the Temple of Literature, on my brief visit to Hanoi in 2005.

Takes me back to that humidity, the bustle of Hanoi, and that little piece of tranquility in the middle of it all. And that crazy pop in on the way back to London from a dash home. Wow, the lighting here is pretty cool!


I actually caught up with Narelle last month, in her brief visit home, who told me of all the amazing post-Vietnam things she has been doing, which has included Vanuatu and now studying in The Hague...bloody impressive! The AYAD Program really sets up such a diverse and amazing path!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...